Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Bears



Christmas Bears
Backing of blue flannel
Pre-Stuffed

Asa with all the bears


My mom had these bears cut out for ever, and the way I remember it is I asked her if she was going to do anything with them and she said no.  So then I had these bears for ever.  While trying to make some sense and order to my sewing table after moving bedrooms I came across the bears.  I didn't start work until 10 so I had just enough time to whip together these little Christmas bears.  

Asa of course had to have all the bears.  Well that is what they are for, playing with.  Later if I wanted I could put some yarn on the back and change them into ornaments.  

Augustsnow








2 comments:

  1. awe, these are cute. Did you fill them with rice so they were weighted and threw easily. Looks like it.
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete