Friday, December 20, 2013

Red ziggy quilt

Finished quilt top
Here are my left over cut scraps- and this quilt was made using the scraps from two previous quilts. 
I do have some more red but that will become the binding. In trying to figure out the backing I came up with this: 

T + T 
That's for Tanya and Terry. This is for them. A wedding present long late. They were hitched 9.10.11. 
I have started trimming the T's with more black and the rest of the backing will be solid black. 
Previous work on this quilt Here and Here.

As Always,
Augustsnow

4 comments:

  1. The very best thing about this quilt is using up scraps! What a terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use up the scraps! It looks really good, well done! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors together! It will be a lovely gift when it is all done, I'm sure they'll be delighted!

    ReplyDelete