Saturday, March 3, 2012

Books

I started a book about 6 years ago and I'm still not finished.  It is one of those "I'm book ten in this adventure series and then the author died so you feel compelled to finish" books.  I picked it up again, committed to finishing it, because it isn't even my book.  It is the longest book loan ever.  I was about 1/5 of the way through before and now I'm about 3-4 /5 through.  In my excitement to be reading again I joined the book club at work.
Now that I have all these other books to read I haven't picked up this other monster since I had set out to finish in the first place.  agh!

Anyway here is a list of the books I have read since December 2011:

Unassisted Childbirth By Laura Kaplan Shanley
The Broken Kingdoms #2 By N.K.Jemisin
Ina Mays' Guide to Breastfeeding By Ina May Gaskin
Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman By Robert K. Massie
Girl in Translation By Jean Kwok
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms #1 By N.K.Jemisin
Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen
The Hunger Games By Susanne Collins
Sarah's Key By Tatiana de Rosnay

Can you tell which ones are on the book club list and which ones are mine?  Yeah, yeah the pregnancy ones are obviously mine, but there are others...

No comments:

Post a Comment