Saturday, March 3, 2012

Being an active member online

Part of my reason for making this blog is because I am an active member of many different sites online. 

Goodreads.com    For reading books
Ravelry.com         For knitting and crocheting
Pintrest.com         For bookmarking all those interesting things you find in other people's blogs.

I wanted a place to keep all of my goings on in one place.  There doesn't seem to be a site for quilting/sewing but I have been stalking several quilting blogs.  These quilting blogs inspired me to do a craft blog, mostly for myself, but to also keep track of my projects over the year.  I realized that I do more than craft, and figured that I'll just do a life blog and readers can sort, or not, through it. 

As Always,

Augustsnow

No comments:

Post a Comment