Friday, March 23, 2012

Come Here Little Mice

I have a cat and I have scraps of fun fur/ stringy yarn.  These things have decided to come together to become toy mice for my ever loving Graham.
The stingy bits that stick out from the completed mice tickle the face of my cat and causes him to go into hysterics of must get this mouse fun.
The first mouse was made with increasing stitches twice on probably size 4 needles.  The second mouse was made the same way but on size 2 needles which incidentally was much to small.  The third mouse was made with 3 increases on size 5 needles.  I like the 3rd mouse, the size is just large enough so that the cat doesn't get the mouse lost under the TV console. 
Pattern found here.



Update on Crazy Quilt
I have 125 completed blocks.

Well that is all for now.  I'm an linking up with Crazy mom quilts for the finish it up Friday.

As Always,
Augustsnow

No comments:

Post a Comment